Wednesday 27 July 2011

Facebooks latest offering. They are coming thick and fast now and there will be more to come.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news%2Fhealth&id=8261767


  • Donna Chopyak ‎@ Jan, my friend called me last night to tell me that it was on the news & that was HER NEURO LMAO! Well, she'll be calling me today with info on how soon she can begin her CCSVI journey! We verified & the IR is part of the Hubbard Registry!
    6 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

  • Arlene Pellar Hubbard ‎@Donna, it's great that CCSVI is getting more media attention. We are very happy that Dr McGuckin is part of our registry. The data we collect is so valuable! @Jan you are so right!
    4 hours ago ·  ·  2 people

  • Laura Harrison Lewars Dr. McGucken was the doc who did my procedure a few weeks ago. I liked him alot. I have been dx'd for 16 yrs and have been stable due to herbal therapies I use. The only 2 things I had problems with were small motor functions like writing in my hands and balance issues. I am one in the 1/3 group for moderate improvement post CCSVI. BUT at least it's improvement and with work my handwriting is getting back to the way it used to be 10 yrs ago.
    33 minutes ago ·  ·  2 people

  • Donna Chopyak ‎@ Laura, I know you heard it b4 but I think things will continue to get even better! I'm just elated that it's FINALLY some getting media attention! Having been treated, I think it should be on EVERY STATION for the WORLD to acknowledge!!! I'm so happy for you Laura (& all of us)! :-)
    18 minutes ago ·