- Angioplasty or Liberation is only effective for 2/3 of people with MS (pwMS).
- It may stop the progression but we don't know for sure. Time will tell.
- It may take a period of time to notice any results.
- That restenosis happens in about 40% of those who have had the treatment.
- That 5 grand is is nothing if it stops me having to use the wheelchair. Money well spent.
- If it works be prepared to have it redone as needed
- Remember taking the plaster off is more uncomfortable than the procedure itself.
Wednesday, 13 July 2011
20 Days to go
I will keep firmly at the fore front of mind:-
I will remember . I will remember
Any other improvement will be a blessing.